Hello, I'm Philipp Urlich, a visual artist based in Switzerland. I'm 48 years old and have been drawing since I was a child. I studied Art and Graphic Design in Zürich in the 90'. Over the years I did all kind of creative work, in 2d or 3d, and also music. I love the process of creation. In 2019, I started painting "again" after 25 years of not being active. It's a dream of mine for a long time.
I do make fantastic imaginative and realistic or stylized landscapes that can sprinkle your imagination. I Love to explore many ways of creating my own vision and ideas. Always excited and open for learning and discovering new things, from the old masters to different available tools or techniques and other great artists.
- doing work for TTRPG books and games.
- doing personal landscape and environment arts, of which most can be bought as art prints
- working on my ow projects short and long term, like books, tutorials and art packs
- streaming on occasion my process and art creation on twitch
- doing commissions and freelance work for IPs like Black Library Games Workshop Warhammer 40k / lore books.
Clients: WOTC/Dragonlance, Games Workshop, GhostFire Gaming, various semi-/private TTRPG projects
Many years of experience in various design and development tools, ranging from 2d to 3d.
Working with Krita, Photoshop, zBrush, Cinema4d, Blender, UE
I'm using a Wacom Intuos Pro M and a Cintiq Pro 24"
MENTORING LANDSCAPE ART
I currently in the process of doing mentorship for artists wanting to learn and improve their own environment game. I'll setup more information and details on a separate page asap. Stay tuned and follow me on my twitter.